Rhianna

                 Ravi Sathasivam
                                                                                             by Rhianna Brant
Poem- When I Walk Alone

When I walk alone, I think of you my love
When I walk alone, I walk with broken heart
When I walk alone, I walk with sadness
When I walk alone, I walk with my silent tears
When I walk alone, I walk with my sorrow
When I walk alone, I walk with my sad memories
When I walk alone, I walk with my shattered dream
When I walk alone, I walk with my hands lifeless
Love never walk alone but you made me walk alone
You promised me that you will walk with me forever
but you made me walk alone with my tears forever
When the heaven stolen you from me yesterday
All your promises are gone with the wind
Today, You made me walk alone with out you my love
and I promise you, I will walk alone till my journey ends 

Image result for image of a broken heart
     
       https://www.poemhunter.com/poem/when-my-soul-loves-your-heart/#content

Ravi Sathasivam has always lived in Sri Lanka. He is married married and has two sons. He has been married for twenty seven years. He enjoys writing about love in particular. 

This poem is about a person grieving after the person they love dies. The poem revolved around "Today, you made me walk alone with out you my love".The tone is melancholy and serious. The tone is melancholy because the writers lover has passed on. The tone is also serious because it's discussing death. I like the dark side of love that is shown through the tone of this poem. The author uses figurative language by comparing his life to a "shattered dream" and by personifying Heaven by saying it had "stolen" his love. The poem is moving and the theme of this poem is Love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Efiotu Jagun

Henry Lilly

'Thoughts' by Alexander S. Pushkin Alexander Turner